- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
Happy New Year
All of us here at Watsonia Publishing hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to working with you in 2019 and beyond!
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers are sufficient for SharePoint users with Read permission levels to be able to effectively use and operate SharePoint.
Note: Preparation of a SharePoint training site and user accounts is required prior to running this course. Click here for course information and setup notes.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the basics of SharePoint including SharePoint sites and their components
- navigate SharePoint sites
- work with documents, lists and libraries
- perform searches in SharePoint
- use the social networking features
- work with OneDrive For Business
- create, modify and delete sites in your personal site
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.