- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Adobe Creative Suite 5
- Digital Skills
Happy New Year
All of us here at Watsonia Publishing hope you had a great holiday season and look forward to working with you in 2018 and beyond!
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Yammer are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Yammer, including joining and working with groups, creating different types of posts, and working with files and notes.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- open and navigate Yammer and manage your profile and notification settings
- create and work with groups
- follow people and topics, and create and work with posts
- manage your communication by working with posts, topics, private messages, notifications, and settings
- work with files and notes
- work with the Yammer mobile app
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.