- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 licence bundle
We've expanded our range of SharePoint courses so that there's a perfect course for you, whether you just need to navigate your way around or whether you're in charge of creating and maintaining the sites that host your company's information. NOTE: Preparation of a SharePoint training site and user accounts is required prior to running these courses. Click here for course information and setup notes.
The Microsoft SharePoint 2013 licence bundle entitles you to reproduce all Microsoft SharePoint 2013 titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. There are no quantity or time restrictions on this licence. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The manuals included in this licence are:
- INF1430 Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers
- INF1431 Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers And Authors
- INF1432 Microsoft SharePoint 2013 - For SharePoint Readers, Authors and Site Managers
For each manual, you'll get:
- The manual in PDF format for printing
- The manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying
- The manual's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The associated exercise files
- Pre and post-course surveys
- Test questions and answers
- Quick reference and handy tip handouts
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The practice exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.