- Licence Bundles
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Digital Skills
Teacher Resources Terms and Conditions
Watsonia Publishing teacher resources are protected in accordance with the provisions of Australian and international copyright laws.
You may modify and reproduce the teacher resources that you purchase in any way you like subject to the agreements below. You can use them as-is or edit the styles and content to create personalised resources that fit your training style. There is no limit to the number of times you can reproduce the materials as long as they are used in conjunction with Watsonia Publishing training manuals.
When you purchase teacher resources from Watsonia Publishing, you are agreeing that:
- You may modify the contents of the teacher resources in any way you like
- You may print and reproduce the contents of the teacher resources as much as you like
- You will only use the teacher resources or derivative products in conjunction with Watsonia Publishing training manuals
- You will only distribute the teacher resources or derivative products to participants in a recognised training program
All rights reserved by Watsonia Publishing. Apart from permissions expressed in the Copyright Act pertaining to copying for study, review, or research, no part of any publication may be reproduced in any form, or stored in a database or retrieval system, or transmitted or distributed in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording, or otherwise without written permission from Watsonia Software Pty Ltd.